October 10, 2010 "Chase's 2nd Birthday Party"

My best friend, Yami's, son (Chase) turned 2 on Sunday. And we celebrated with him at his birthday party. It was at this beautiful park in Cocoa. It was filled with face painting, awesome food, a playground, pinata, and even a real live alligator in the pond 500 feet away...I'm not kidding there were actually 2 of them! We had a great time and the weather was gorgeous.
Ali, Chase and Yami
Keegan chose a snake...no surprise there

Mommy let the make-up artist be creative
Keira got a butterfly

I think this was Keegan's favorite part, second only to the CAKE!

Me and Yams
Isn't she so pretty?

A family photo by the lake...on the other side of the alligator!

Such pretty eyes!

The KSC's
I told you there was an alligator!
Pinata! Keegan got this really annoying horn that went in the trash when we got home, I couldn't stand it.
So much fun they both fell asleep in the car on the ride home.
Lollipop still in hand